- ID: 2559
- Published: 2018-02-16 23:35:56
- Last Update: 2018-06-10 11:17:16
- Views: 200
- Property type: Apartment
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Lagos
- Zip Code: 23401
- Area: Adjacent Pan African University , Ibeju Bridge , Lekki/Ajah/Epe Expressway
- Street: Along Lekki-Ajah-Epe Express road close to Lekki International Airport
- Bedrooms: 4 & 5
- Property size: 18 Hectares
- Year: 2017 - 2020
- Finance Option: 36Months and Above (Mortgage Facilities with Interest)
- Payment Plans: Off Plan Sales, Six Months, 12 Months & 24 Months
the private housing project epitomizes all that one could possibly want in an estate. Aside from being located right on the Lekki/Ajah/Epe expressway and opposite the famous Pan African University, the 18Hectares smart city estate has a vast Lagoon front that overlooks within barely a kilometre across both the largest Refinery in the world (Dangote Refinery) and the biggest commercial/industrial Investment layout in Africa (Lekki Free Trade. When combined with the fact that the property is just 5minutes away from the proposed biggest International Airport in Africa (Lekki International Airport under-construction) and about the same distance to the on-going Lekki Sea Port, one may not be wrong to say, arguably, the estate boasts of the most strategic and viable location within its environs.
But the main attractions of BGC is in the planning and facilities. With 250 luxury buildings, a-5-Star Hotel, a-500-capacity modern Cinema and multi-purpose hall, an-Olympic-standard football pitch, a-water-front recreation facilities, standard basketball and lawn-tennis courts, club house and swimming pool and much more, the estate has a vision of being the first of its kind in Lagos state.
- Ibeju-Lekki has been designated the status of “New Lagos” attracting the high and the mighty world-wide
- The area has the potential of being the most commercially viable location in Nigeria
- Lagos state government currently has its major investment designated in the area- Lekki International Airport, Lekki Free Trade Zone & Lekki Sea Port
- Lagos state government is committed to state-of-the-art infrastructure in the area.
- Over half a million companies have indicated interest in moving their offices and plants to the area